CMA Global Partners is a Washington, DC based regulatory advisory firm primarily serving global manufacturers and exporters of food, beverage and dietary supplement products and their US import partners.
We help our clients
- understand and comply with the regulations of six US regulatory agencies
- serve as FDA US Agent (FDA Registration) and Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Experts
- navigate the vibrant, competitive and complex US and Canadian trade channels
- successfully launch and market innovative branded products in the food, beverage, health & wellness, and dietary supplement categories
- build businesses over the long run.
CMA Global Partners advises on pertinent regulations from the FDA (most food, dietary supplements and health & beauty aids); USDA (all meat and egg products), Customs & Border Patrol (import duties); Tax and Trade Bureau (for alcoholic beverages), Department of Commerce (tariffs and trade policies); Federal Trade Commission (advertising and consumer protection); and important state regulations, such as California Prop 65.
- Label checks, products specific safety and import regulations etc.
- FDA US Agent Service in compliance with the Bioterrorism Act of 2001
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Services for US Importers to establish and maintain Foreign Supplier Verification Programs, in compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011
Introducing new products and brands
CMA Global Partners assists in all aspects of launching products grow business over the long term:
- Competitive analysis, market research, store checks
- Assistance in product selection, package design, claims, product positioning and unique selling propositions
- Determination of costs and pricing
B2C and B2B Sales & Marketing
- CMA Global Partners proprietary assets: https://www.thetasteofgermany.com/ online shop, Amazon Seller, Pinterest, E- Bay
- B2C Marketing on our CMA proprietary asset: https://www.germanfoods.org/ (> 1 Million Visitors per year)
Key Account Management and Export/Import Services
- Import, Warehousing, Sample Shipment and Order Fulfillment
- Consumer and Customer Hotline Services, Sales/Order/Payment Management,
- Trade Relations and Trade Show Management